Safe Transition Home
ODHC Safe Transition Home package helps those discharging from a hospital or facility to their home with our home care assistance. We are committed to reducing the rate of hospital re-admittance, and believe in working together as a team to insure our clients remain safe at home. At discharge, the elderly and those family members may feel over-whelmed, and stressed and not fully understanding what needs to be done at home.
Our Service includes:
(4) Hours of Caregiver assistance, for (5) days following discharge from hospital or facility.
FREE LIFELINE personal safety device with complimentary installation and (2) months of service.
- RN meets with you in person and develops a Plan of Care,
- RN will conduct a Home Safety Assessment
- RN will insure the initial doctors appointment is scheduled after discharge.
- Additional hours needed, within initial week home, will be at discounted rate.